Sunday 5 April 2015

Meeples

Been a more Meeples-y weekend than I expected. Got a surprise Google Hangout request (yes, we've gone back to Google Hangout for sound quality reasons) for a recording session on Good Friday evening. Fortunately herself was out (duty vet at the dog track) and son and heir has his nose in Elite: Dangerous (I must resist the Mac version), so... watch this space for another new episode.

However, first there's a couple of episodes to still edit, and like a mug (and someone who owns some decent sound kit) I've volunteered to help Neil reduce the backlog by seeing what I can do with one of the outstanding Skype'd episodes. Tomorrow morning's figure painting session is therefore postponed in favour of a stint with Logic and a pair of headphones, I think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...