Thursday 9 April 2015

A busy night

Spent the day on call at work, and the evening thankfully not getting paged (although I did have to clue up the boss on an email I'd sent at 3pm he clearly hadn't read) while having the first rehearsal with the new band, which was awesome fun.

Wargame content today, precisely zero, though I should probably flag that the club will be at Salute and Campaign (Milton Keynes) within the next month with our new and... only slightly crazy... participation game. Watch this space for some in progress shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...