Tuesday 13 May 2014

New Army Painter colours

I wouldn't normally bother registering the fact that Army Painter have added a couple more colours, but I couldn't fail to be amused when I noticed that the two latest additions to their Warpaints range are...

Chaotic Red and Hydra Turquoise.

Or, to put it another way, murrey and blue. If you were paying attention in the Heraldry series of posts, you'd know why I'm amused. If not? They're very popular Wars of the Roses livery colours, and I have four boxes of Perry's to paint sometime after June :D

Usefully, they also do the red as a primer.

1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...