Friday 18 October 2013

Home Guard campaign for Chain of Command

Had a very pleasant lunch with Rich from Too Fat Lardies this week, and had a chat about the Chain of Command campaign he's running for Sidney Roundwood and some others of the Lardies group. Unsurprisingly, perhaps, I've been figuring out how to make this work for my Home Guard and Gary's early war Jerries in an Operation Sealion kind of way; an order for Warbases' rather lovely VBCW building pack is about to be be placed, for a start, probably accompanied by a few of Sarissa's Gaslamp Alley range.

You can, though, imagine my delight when I found this courtesy of dadsarmy.co.uk :D


2 comments:

  1. That "map" looks quite useful. There was a family board game back in the '80s which could be even better if you can find a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are pictures of board and components here: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13106/dads-army

      (And tomorrow I'm off to Guadalcanal in my WWII RPG campaign, http://tekeli.li/wwii/ ...)

      Delete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...