Sunday 15 September 2013

Administrivia: Twitter

I've finally succumbed - having realised that I want to comment on a lot of wargames-related tweets, as well as publicise posts on here, without bewildering the rest of my friend list, this blog now has a Twitter account to go with its Facebook page and Google+ page.

You can find this blog at @TaTM_blog (since someone beat me to any of the more obvious ones).

You can find me, personally, at @fleetfootmike, where I've always been, but do be warned that my range of hobbies and interests ranges far and wide beyond wargaming to everything from domestic solar power, cricket, guitar, politics, Christianity and tea to science fiction, Fleetwood Mac, Formula 1, computer programming and railways, and most points in between.

Twitter thinks I should follow Chris Moyles, Katy Perry and Nicole Scherzinger. I'm not convinced.

1 comment:

  1. Funny... I'm already a Twitter user on my professional life and all this summer I have been seriously thinking whether to create an account for hobby related things... may be it is now the time

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...